Car Necessities for Car Accidents
Car accidents occur throughout Bloomington and McLean County. Use these tips to make your misadventure a little smoother:
- Keep your phone charged. Have a phone charger in your car at all times. A charged phone can keep the communication lines open while you are putting together the pieces of the puzzle. Your phone can also be used to take photos of the scene, which will be extremely helpful when it comes to making your claim and filing reports.
- Always have a pen and paper in the console so you have something to write with when exchanging information with other parties.
- A first-aid kit is great to have on hand for any minor injuries.
- Have your car manual accessible so that you can properly interpret any signals or alarms coming from your car.
- A heavy-duty flashlight will help you see when you may not have the convenience of your headlights; keep one in the trunk or glove box. Your phone light can also serve as a back-up flashlight in your time of need.
McCarron Law Firm proudly serves the McLean County area. Located in downtown Bloomington, we provide personal injury settlements to car accident victims. McCarron Law Firm represents clients throughout Central Illinois, including Normal, Carlyle, Eureka, Pontiac, Peoria, Champaign, Pekin, Lincoln, Lexington, Hudson, Heyworth and Clinton, and all of McLean County, Livingston County, Clinton County, Woodford County, DeWitt County and Tazewell County. Call today to schedule your free consultation.